Returns and Exchanges
If you have received damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped merchandise, please contact our customer service department immediately at 717-534-1297 ext. 114. All returns should be shipped to the return center address below. No COD returns will be accepted.
You have 60 days in which you can return, exchange or receive a refund for an item. Items must be in new condition, not worn, washed or damaged. Refunds and exchanges will be at the discretion for the Store Manager and Troegs reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund based on this criteria. If you have the original invoice/packaging slip that came with your item, please send it with your return/exchange and include the following::
- Reason for your return/exchange,
- Whether you are seeking a refund or an exchange,
- If applicable, which item(s) you wish to receive for your exchange.
- If you want a replacement/exchange please include a prepaid label for us to ship you a different size/item.
- PLEASE NOTE: Exchanges can only be made for an equal or lesser dollar amount as your original order.
Send your return/exchange to:
Tröegs Brewing Company
ATTN: Estore Returns/Exchanges
200 E. Hershey Park Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
- PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND MUST INCLUDE A POSTAGE PAID ENVELOPE OR LABEL WITH EXCHANGES
Please be sure to ship the package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Tröegs cannot replace packages lost during return shipment if proof of tracking is unavailable. If you live close to the brewery, you may bring your return in to have your refund or exchange processed.
We do our best to process returns and exchanges within five (5) business days. Keep in mind that we get backlogged during peak seasons, so it may take longer during those times.
We will credit your credit card for the returned item(s) upon receiving it. If we cannot exchange the item(s) to comply with your request, we may, at our discretion, issue a full refund for the item(s). For returns that do not have the original invoice, we will use the last known sale price for its value.