Our popular Mad Elf Fondue – the ultimate comfort food – makes an encore appearance.
Each kit comes with:
- Cheese fondue
- Mad Elf cherries
- Green onions
- House-made sourdough bread
- Fuji apple
***this item is not served hot***
- Crack open one of your remaining bottles of Mad Elf. Sip through steps 2-4.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove cardboard lid from container and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes, then remove foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown. The fondue should just be set, still with a little jiggle!