Bring the flavors of our Tasting Loft home with our make-at-home pizza kit.
Serves 1 - 2 people
** Note: this kit comes with frozen pizza dough
- Tröegs signature sourdough (frozen)
- Chorizo (made in house)
- Shredded mozzarella
- Hot honey
- House-made tomato sauce
- Red onions
Make-at-home Instructions: Learn from Exec. Sous Chef, Ben, how to make this at home with this virtual guide or use the instructions below.
- Pour a Tröegs beer into your favorite glass. Sip through steps 2-9.
- Remove dough from package and leave on counter for 2 hours or place in fridge overnight then on counter for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. If using pizza stone, preheat oven with stone inside.
- Hand-stretch dough or use a rolling pin to make a 10" round.
- Place dough on baking sheet. If using pizza stone, place dough on a well-floured peel (make sure to work quickly through the next steps to prevent dough from sticking to peel).
- Top dough with desired amount of sauce.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Top with chorizo.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Rotate pizza half way through cooking.
- Top finished pizza with hot honey